Saturday, February 25, 2006

www.toner.co.za toner TONER tOnEr!

I have got this cute little toy that never cease to amaze me. I call it my internet blaster. Today I learnt something new about keywords again. It is no use if you use keywords in the wrong way. List your keywords in order of most popular to east popular.

If you mail me and ask me nicely how it is done I will explain.. but for now I would like you to pop over to www.toner.co.za. These are the brand names they stock.. toner,Microsoft, Sony,HP,Samsung,Canon,CD,Apple,Epsom,IT,Hewlett Packard ,Lexmark,staples, panasonic, Philips,
inkjet, Sharp, fax,printer, Toshiba, Fujitsu,Gestetner,HP,Katun,Konica,Kyocera,Lexmark,Mecer,
Microsoft,Minolta,Mita,Nashua,NEC,Oki,Olivetti,Panasonic,Philips,QMS Minolta,Ricoh,Riso,Sahara,Sahara,Samsung,Selex,
General Office Equipment,Sharp Calculators,IT,HP-Hewlett Packard,

Epson,Konica Minolta,Xerox,Mita,Lexmark,Samsung,Canon,Tektronix,
Brother,QMS Minolta,Sharp,Oki,Kyocera Mita,Toshiba,Nashua,Riso,
Duplo,Olivetti,Ricoh,Selex,NEC,Panasonic,Gestetner,Apple,Tally Genicom,Printer toner,Printer Drum,Printer Ribbon,Heater roller,
staples,Fuser kit,Maintenance Kit,Presure Rollers,CD Writables,
Transfer Kit,Transfer Roller,Apple,Benq,Brother,Canon,Duplo,Epson,
Fujitsu,Gestetner,HP,Katun,Konica,Kyocera,Lexmark,Mecer,
Philips,QMS Minolta,Ricoh,Riso,Sahara,Sahara,Samsung,Selex,
Sharp,Sony,Tektronix,Toshiba,Verbatim,Xerox


Quite impressive!

have a look ;)

No comments: